Klostermann Automotive Safety Engineering Services (KASES)
KASES helps vehicle manufacturers and suppliers who are developing safety relevant electronic systems with improving their processes and working methods in such a way, that they can meet the latest safety standards and legislation with a minimum of effort.
This means KASES can help you with (read more>>):
- Compliance to functional safety standard(s) in your acquisition phase.
- Functional safety management at organizational level.
- Functional safety management in projects.
- Training and coaching of the required skills.
- Independent audits, reviews and assessments.
Functional safety is increasingly important for many types of vehicles:
- Increasing demands of legislation and standards (i.e. ISO-26262).
- Increasing complexity of software and hardware (read More >>).
Why does the industry need help?
- To assess objectively which processes/methods/ tools can be maintained, which must be adjusted.
- For advice which new tools should be introduced.
- Because independent confirmation measures are required according to the safety standards (read More >>).
- Because creation of a "Safety Culture" requires training and coaching of your staff for a longer period of time.
If you are interested please contact Anton Klostermann Msc, +31 6 27073361, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a message.